Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



DREAM
Got tickets to Tori Amos' "On Scarlet's Walk" concert here this December. I honestly think I will never be able to do it, but I'll see if I can get myself to ask Mr. T to watch with me. Bahala na.

But the truth is, it's E I still want to be with. Haay.. Dreamt about him last night. He was hanging out with me and my friends.. Then later, another girl came to the picture, and I was jealous. He accompanied her to the hospital for surgery. I was restless the whole 2s he was inside but when he came back, I gave him an accusing and hostile glare. And we were at each other's throats after that. Till my friend finally got so pissed with the two of us and told me "Why are you acting like this? Wasn't it you who dumped him?".. I no longer remember the rest of the dream.

The thing is, this dream might as well have happened in real life. Clearly, it's a message for me to move on.

Hmm.. there was a funny scene in that dream, btw. When E came out of the hospital, he was wearing his "girlfriend's" high-heeled shoes. I dunno what that means, but I'm laughing right now just picturing it in my head :D






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com