Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MEET ELLE



Well, before that, the dinner turned out ok. I couldn't get out of it, 'coz since the time he asked we did not talk na. But, he showed up at my door and I feigned surprise (I was shocked, actually, because he said he'd call first but apparently he did but I didn't get a chance to check my voicemail). So what did I learn tonight? If it makes you uncomfortable, say no. And stick with your answer.

So who's Elle? She's my new Canon S45! And I named her Elle - E, his first name's initial, and L, for mine. I think appropriately so, since he did reintroduce me to photography and he recommended the cam as well... So we have a baby together.. Hahaha...

Anyway, am still in the reading-the-f*****g-manual stage. I did take some shots around the house, but I don't know how to view and download the pix yet.. Have to figure this out quick because my old cam has gone bonkers. Somehow, a couple of images are corrupted and I can't download the pix to my notebook. Grr... Feeling ko nagselos lang yun because of Elle. :p

Oh well, I'll have time to play with Elle in NY next ww. So expect lots of pictures. (I hope).






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com