Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



OK, MAYBE ONE MORE
Hmmm.. Really didn't think I'll be blogging anymore since the rest of the week is pretty toxic. But finally went out on gimik with Mr. T and other friends.. Who would have imagined that the first time that would happen, he would be buying me THREE lap dances. Yes, folks, that's right. We went to a strip club together, and he paid for everything, including a private party with me and a girl named Saree. So I saw the stars and the heavens tonight, and I had so much fun! Wow. Sayang we won't see each other for about two weeks. He's a really great person to hang out with. Sweet but wicked ;)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com