Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HAIRYFYING
More NY blogs soon.. Been quite occupied about the status of my hair as the roots are already showing, and my hair is falling out like crazy, my vacuum cleaner almost died on me.. I have not dyed my hair for months so it can recover from the years of abusive hair products.. But, so far, could not see much difference.. So what to do?? Found some good advice here. I dunno if I can ever pull off not shampooing my hair for a month and just use conditioner.. But I think I'm at a point where anything just sounds good.. Need.to.have.healthy.hair.again.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com