Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BUTTERY NIPPLES
Ack.. Had too much of those last night. Hangover. How can something so good cause so much pain? :p

But was so tuwa yesterday. See, Mr. T, even if we're just a cube wall apart, has never directly invited me to any of the happy hour sessions with the locals here. Until yesterday. Wow. Progress. Our office rapport have actually been significantly improving. He says hi to me now in the hallway, instead of just nodding at me, then looking down at his feet when we see each other. Strangely, all this happened just when I'm over my crush on him na.. The strip club bit killed it for me. After all, where's the romance in discussing your type of woman with a guy you liked? Nye.

And speaking of strip clubs, we ended up in one again last night. We made an unscheduled "stop" before going to an Irish pub. Grabe, he tricked us. It was no longer awkward like the first time, and I'm not going to be a hypocrite and say I didn't have fun. But I am a girl. And when I stop to think about it, this whole flesh parade is just so totally wrong.

The pub was ok and the band was good. They even played Marley. Galeng. Na-miss ko tuloy Xaymaca. I tried to dance away the intoxication, but it didn't help much. Mr. T offered to drive me home. Sweet cya talaga ha.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com