Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SEVEN YEARS
- Norah Jones

Spinning, laughing, dancing to her favorite song
A little girl with nothing wrong
Is all alone

Eyes wide open
Always hoping for the sun
And she'll sing her song to anyone
that comes along

Fragile as a leaf in autumn
Just fallin' to the ground
Without a sound

Crooked little smile on her face
Tells a tale of grace
That's all her own

Spinning, laughing, dancing to her favorite song
A little girl with nothing wrong
And she's all alone


Yet another Christmas that I'm going to spend away from my loved ones. Who ever said that the third time's a charm?

Technically, I won't be alone this year. I finally gave in to being a Christmas charity case. I'll be going with a couple of friends to visit their relatives in B.C. But even then, I know I'll feel more alone. Christmas has always been a time spent with my family as a reaffirmation of our love and support and togetherness.. I miss them so much na..






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com