Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HAPPY TIMES - P.P.S
He said: This is it kids. By this time tomorrow, I'll be Mr. Studio Girl. - Mark and Petite Wedding Blog

Ain't that so sweet?

One of the reasons why I'm so happy for Petite is because I know that she is not only with a smart and wonderful man, but a man who loves and respects her. So much.

Since the wedding is over - I can confess na.. I had promised to give Petite a speech/toast for her wedding. I HAVE NO EXCUSES. But I wasn't able to get to it talaga. Then, Mark contacted me last week. He asked a favor from me to send a surprise message to Petite and Laryang for the weddings. Again, I have no excuses, but I wasn't able to come up with anything on time. I did record a video on my digital camera, but techie-idiot that I am, I wasn't able to upload it. Kase 35MB cya.. Had no time to ship it na.. Then the format was AVI, and one of the websites I found to upload it only accepts MPEG1 format.. Hanap ako ng converter na software but I was not able to make it work. So bottomline, di ko talaga nabigay yung clip. But Mark was so sweet to think of doing this for Petite. And I feel so worse now knowing that not only did I miss this important event, I just suck at delivering to my promises these days. Yeah, I'm busy, and I'm oceans away, but still... I'm prepared to be punished na. :) But I digress.

The point is, I'm glad Petite found Mark, and vice versa. I know she is in good hands. Because even if friends like me fail her at times, I just know her husband will do better. I guess she knows, otherwise she wouldn't be Mrs. ClickMoMukhaMo from today until forever.

Thanks for taking care of Petite. And I know you always will. Saludo ako sa iyo, pareng Mark.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com