Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HAPPY TIMES
It's Petite's wedding today. (Or yesterday).. Galeng!! Glad you found your penguin, Fudz.. You truly deserve to be happy.

* * *
Went out with T again last night.. OMG. He is really so sweet. I take it back, crush ko na cya ulet. Una, we hang out at his place with his other friends, and a few of our officemates. He made margaritas and shots.. Kakatuwa because he later changed his shirt.. The office folks were surprised because he was wearing a long-sleeved polo. One of them said "Are you trying to impress somebody?" hehe.. Cute.. We looked at his albums, and I saw one where he played Santa Claus for his nephews and nieces... Complete with the costume and fat belly.. Wow. Was really impressed. Ang sweet. Then the whole gang went to Marrakesh for dinner. I loved the resto. It's a cozy Moroccan restaurant. Grabe, we ate a five-course meal.. My favorites were the appetizer (some sort of eggplant salad that we eat with bread) and the mint tea.. There's a belly dancer for entertainment.. It was so much fun.. including the sitting on low seats and eating with the hands over a big plate you share withe everyone on the table. As in, super bonding kami ha.. T really has a great sense of humour.. Not too bad for a self-confessed geek..

After dinner we decided to hit the clubs.. But as usual, the married folks went home na.. The singles decided to walk around the downtown.. But I was really feeling so cold and he noticed, so he offered his jacket to me.. I said no, but he insisted.. Was so kilig.. Grabe. Anyways, we went to Green Room to listen to a band which sucked, so we headed out to Red Sea, which is a reggae club. Galing, parang Xaymaca.. Complete with Bob Marley murals.. It was really smoky but we had fun dancing.. We checked out a couple more clubs, and then ended up playing pool in Rialto around 2AM.. Nye. He saw how much I sucked at pool. Didn't want to play but the guys insisted.. Sige, whatever, my partner and I won a couple of time, and lost thrice.. Cya, nood lang.. I told him he's an old man na.. Tawa cya.. Oo daw..

We walked home to his apartment. Five blocks.. Naku, NY experience all over again.. He told me I should buy shoes na merong barb wire sa heels for the rainy season.. Haha.. Was wearing my boots kasi and he had to wait for me kasi super bagal ako.. Baka madulas, ever.. The poise. It was drizzling hard kaya he was soaking wet.. I gave him back his jacket pero ok lang daw.. :)

I guess I was just so hung up on E (I still am, konti na lang, promise), to notice all these wonderful details about T. But I'm really happy about the way things are right now.. We're having fun, and we're getting to know each other.. And I'm savouring all the kilig moments in the process :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com