Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SNAIL MAIL
Technology is wonderful. But nothing still beats the feeling of opening the envelope carefully, and unravelling its content. Today I received a mail from back home - oh, thousands of miles and oceans away from here. And from one of my childhood sweethearts nonetheless. It's not just that I haven't seen him for the longest time, nor said a word or two to him since we were together like what? Forever, really. Or that he had to go ask around just to get my address here in OR. It's all that effort, and some bits of love that someone so unexpected put so much into it.

The beauty and wonder of some things old are perhaps, eternal. And a few things are better off not changing, really.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com