Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC




"But this is fantastic! Do you know how much Clarins lipstick usually costs? And here they are, giving it away! Excitedly I start rooting through all the skin-care products, trying to decide which two to buy. How about some neck cream? I've never used that before. And some of this Revitalizing Moisturizer. And then I'll get a free lipstick! It's a complete bargain." - Becky Bloomwood, Confessions of a Shopaholic

I bet every girl out there can relate to Becky. The other day, I went to Meier and Frank to buy a Clinique acne soap since I have break outs all over my back. Just before making the purchase, the sales lady asked me if I wanted to add another item because if my total purchase is $19.50, then I can get a free pouch with a lipstick and some powder samples. And I go, ok, let me go look around. But honestly, I didn't really need anything else. I have enough moisturizers and make up that will last me five lifetimes. I still look anyway. In the end, I settled for an oil-free make up base. So I paid about $25, more than what's needed but still, I got my free lipstick. A red one. And I've never been able to wear that well. I'll probably give it to my mom, or sisters. Yeah. Like they don't overbuy make up themselves.

Sometimes I feel afraid for myself. When I can't sleep at night, I watch HSN. I already bought a thigh machine. In addition to all my workout stuff that I never use anyway. After all, I've enrolled in a gym. But still, one never knows. And it was on sale. How can one not buy an item on sale? Right?

Then today I saw this very cute Fossil watch with a blinking yellow flower in it's green dial. I don't need a watch but I'm so going to check out Fossil.com now. Sweet.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com