Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



FIRST DAY, 2003
Hi Chapman,
I hope the new year will bring a lot of health and prosperity for both of us,
seeing your mail make me really happy, it is a wonderful way to start a new year...

kisses and hugs for you lady.


One of the best new year's greetings I got was from this guy I met last 1999 in Costa Rica. He was so great but the distance just made it easy for us to drift apart. We hardly get in touch nowadays but he never fails to make me smile whenever he does. :)

--------------------------------

Had a blast yesterday. We started the celebrations early in the afternoon at uhm, a strip club. Well, they do serve super delicious quesadillas :p Had a few beers and a lap dance. Heh. Dinner at T's place was good. More drinking. Met a cute and smart, and really goofy guy (FOO - friend of officemate). He was giving signals daw that he likes me. Ewan. Whatever. Basta I had fun with him the whole night. After midnight, he scooped me up and whirled me around.. (and the whole time I was thinking, damn, he's going to break his arm... after all the holiday eating I did.. hehehe).. The fireworks at Pioneer Square was lame, though. And there was no countdown. But nah, nothing could dampen our spirits and everyone was just on a high. I did find out T is going out with someone but it didn't bother me. He was still sweet and nice to me. As in. But I'm not gonna make the same mistake by falling for a friend who I really like hanging out with. So from now on, we're buddies. :)

Ended up crashing in T's apt. Got home a little before lunch. Took a long warm bath, thinking about what the new year would bring to me. I have no idea but somehow I just know everything will be alright. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com