Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HOMESICK
One of my gimik buddies is back from home and we went out tonight. It's been a while since I partied with pinoys and I didn't know I missed hanging out with them so much until now. What can I say, pinoys know how to party!! The guys from work are fun, but well, nothing beats being with my buddies when it comes to gimik. Hataw!

Anyways, he brought a box of cigarettes (yey, a break from the highly taxed ones from here!) and a few showbiz updates.. Haha.. So apparently, Claudine and Raymart are now officially together. Kris and Joey are having an on/off relationship. Carmina is paper thin and her twins are so lovely. Deither and Marvin are more than just friends. (Insert wicked smile here). And oh, the Tagalized Alias sucks.

Gawd, I miss home. I miss the gimik. I miss my friends and my family. I even miss driving in the SSHway every day. I miss Makati. I miss Malate. I miss the restos, specially Banana Leaf. I miss Rockwell. I miss MBA. I miss ube hopia from Eng Bee Tin. I miss the fried dumplings in North Park, the Thai bagoong rice in Zuppa. I miss having somewhere to go eat after gimik, no matter what time it is. I miss La Pinay from Cafe Breton and the mango cheesecake from Cheesecake, etc. I miss mango and ube ice cream. I miss Chippy (red). I miss Salt and Vinegar cracklings. I miss Laffline. I miss RR, the gay host I was obsessed on sometime ago. I miss the billboards in EDSA. Specially the ones in Guadalupe. I miss hanging out in Starbucks Rockwell to read a book everytime I feel bored in my apartment. I miss Powerbooks. I miss Cebu. I miss the beach. I miss the crowing of the rooster at early morn.

And so much more. Can't wait to finally go back home. Yeah, I may be living a nomadic life, and out of my suitcase, but there's only one place I could really call home.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com