Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HAMMERED
I have a nasty hangover, bruises on my thigh and a raging stomach. After working so many hours lately, and hearing about the bad news at work, going out to drink just sounded like such a good idea. Plus I was so pissed off at E for not even checking with me about dinner last night. So off I went. The bad thing was, I didn't eat the whole day because well, I didn't have time to, so the alcohol really hit me bad...

Oh well. Gotta get back to work. Can't afford to be bogged down. Need to get through this day. So.many.things.to.do.

Now, if only I can find out who drove my car back last night...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com