Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TIME CRUNCH
Oh.my.god. Everything is toxic. I can't think straight. But at least I can smoke again now.

The last thing I need is E unexpectedly pulling in his visit by one night. Kainis! He just called me 30 mins before his flight this afternoon!! I had to rush from work and leave so early (630PM is way too early!) only for him to leave me here because he's going out to dinner with some frigging "friends". Tangina. Now I have to work remotely and the network is soooo slow.... And tom. I have to be in before 7AM to catch up on the stuff I didn't get done tonight!!!

And why do I put up with him, you ask? I know the answer, but I'm too stubborn to listen to myself. And so I rant instead.

You can throw tomatoes at me now.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com