Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!
Happy year of the Ram!! Hugs to my little chinoy and chinay pamangkins!! And of course to their 'rents..

* * *
I greeted E a happy new year today. First he laughed. Then he said thank you. I wonder what was funny. Not my or his uneasiness. Nor my misery. Nor the fact that no matter what I say, no matter what I believe in, I still want him to be a part of my life. And there's nothing funny about that.

* * *
I never thought these seemingly neutral words could ever cause me so much pain. "See you when I see you".
* * *
Still waiting for my program to compile. Then I'm off, put on a happy face and attend a new year's party. There's another one tom., too. And I'm not even Chinese. It's is kinda fun to work in an multi-cultural company, sometimes.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com