Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SICK
After weeks and weeks of working more than 16-hr days, my body finally gave in. I'm sick and I miss E so bad. Can it get any worse?

------

Went to a Portland underground tunnel tour last Friday. The tour itself was crappy as we were circling about a block only and we didn't get to see the riverfront. But it was interesting to learn about shanghaiing during the 19th century Portland. For $11 bucks, it looked like you just went to granny's basement, but if you can spare a few dollars, I guess it won't hurt to go. It blew me away when I saw people coming up from a trap door in the sidewalk. Galeng!

------
Dinner was at an Indian resto called Swagat. My taste buds just can't tolerate HOT!! I'm sticking to mild next time.

------
Watched "How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days". Gawd, that movie is so hilarious.. Kate Hudson is now my new funny girl next to Meg Ryan.

------
Gained 5 lbs. since December. Syet. Time to go back to the gym.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com