Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MUY CALIENTE!




This guy is so hot!! Plus, he's such a mean salsa dancer - Kamar delos Reyes. He reminds me of this guy from long ago. Kermit. I don't think I ever got over him (unfortunately, eternally single, and thus, unavailable). I still carry his name in my email address and passwords. Too bad neither of us were up for a long distance relationship. Plus, we were too alike. The way we bury ourselves with work or the way we still enjoyed being out there. A bad combination.

He'll be in California next week. So near yet so far.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com