Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TOP 10 SIGNS THAT I'M HOMESICK

10. The first thing that came to my mind when we decided to drive to Vancouver, B.C. last weekend was - GOLDILOCKS!!
9. My $20 phone card lasting only for two weeks, instead of the normal 3 months.
8. I've been running around from one Asian store to another, looking for Purefoods corned beef.
7. Learning to cook sinigang!
6. Reading PDI and Phil Star almost daily now, vs., well, almost never..
5. Scheduling a trip to Aling Julie's to rent Tagalog DVD's (boy, I've got to know who this Aubrey Miles is, and what the fuss is all about)..
4. The first thing I asked a friend who just arrived from home was - ano bago showbiz chika? ;)
3. Buying two weeks supply of pan de sal from Canada (ang galing ni Aling Mary's!!)..
2. Being able to sit through one whole episode of GAME K N B? (In fairness, ang payat na ni Kris, but yeah, still the same irritating voice and kolehiyala English ever)..
1. Taping the daily episodes of Bituin and watching it religiously after arriving from my shift (~12MN, hanep, and I'm so kilig kina Melody and Josh ha.. he he)...

* And yeah, using Tagalog words in my blog.. Hehe..






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com