Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



AM I CARRIE?
Junnie asked: Is your name Carrie Bradshaw?

I guess to a certain extent I am. At one point in my life, I actually thought I'd really be an eternal single girl. But when I think about it hard, I know that I want something more. I want to take care of someone, to take care of a family, to have a better sense of purpose. And though it's too early to tell, I think that this time around, I'm going that direction.

But gawd, it's not without challenges. Last night, another drama unfolded. MB became so insanely jealous with E and ended up doing something really stupid. And E, without his knowing it, is making things worse. He called me up again at 1AM! What the ...?! I already told him I was going out with someone else. Why is he doing this???






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com