Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SMALL WORLD
MB (my baby) and I were grocery shopping last night. As I was calling my baby to check out the pork cutlets, I saw E walking by. I stopped in mid-sentence and immediately turned away, walking towards the other side quickly. I dunno, I just wasn't prepared to have E and MB within armslength away from each other. Too awkward. And MB guessed who it was 'coz he said he caught E looking at me while I was calling MB "baby.."..

This wasn't the first time an ex and current boyfriend were in the same room together. Actually, it happened to the last four boyfriends.. Eerie how that makes the world seem too small. And no, none of them know each other. I'm their only link.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com