Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



KitKat
Normally, this would have been a god-awful week. Once again, I'm down with colds. Must be the freakin' cold (err, freezing) weather and the long work hours. But he, my baby, is turning it all around. I had mentioned it casually to him that girls appreciate even the most babaw of sweet gestures. Say, give her chocolates, kahit KitKat. Since then he has been given me KitKats at unexpected places and times - like under my pillow (he called me one morning and said, look under your pillow.. how and when he put the KitKat there, who knows..) or in my car compartment (he passed me a note and said - look in the compartment).

When I become old and gray, a KitKat will always put a smile on my face. It will remind me that once in my life, I loved completely and someone loved me back in the same way, or even more...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com