Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



IS THIS LOVE?
(Mush alert!!)

Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
I wanna know - wanna know - wanna know now!
I got to know - got to know - got to know now!

I'm willing and able,
So I throw my cards on your table!
I wanna love you - I wanna love and treat - love and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We'll be together, yeah! - with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter, yeah, oh now! - of my single bed;
We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.


Yep, this is my song of the moment. I am in love. Too soon kaya to say that I really do love this guy? Hay, I don't have the answers right now.

****
Unica Hija said:

"i have a bad feeling i will never fall in love again-the heart-wrenching, torturous, passionate kind. i've reached the quota, and my heart can't seem to let go anymore.

rats. i've wasted my three chances. "

I've already struck out once. Wasted that one chance. Hanggang ngayon tuloy, TLB is still somehow part of my life because of some unfinished business. I guess when too people believe they were meant for each other but were too scared and overwhelmed to go for it, they get haunted by regret for a long time. I don't want that to happen again. So this time, I will not run. Gawd, I'm scared as a cat, but better scared than sorry.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com