Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HURTING
So what is happiness, without heartache, really? The downside to an intense romance is an equally intense fight.

E called me up again tonight. After I told him I am with someone once before. Tangina. And why can't I just tell him to f*ck off, anyway? So he was only asking about how my weekend was. Was it so hard to just tell him I didn't want to talk to him because #1: I no longer have any intention of ever hooking up with him, #2: I am so much in love with my boyfriend, #3: My boyfriend already told me a gazellion times that he was jealous of E and he didn't want me to ever talk to E again? Call me little miss nice, but since E didn't really call to ask me out or something, I didn't find anything wrong with having a short casual conversation with him, and thus, I couldn't really cut him short that quick. The worst mistake I might have ever made. MB walked out on me, told me to get my act straight. And just like that, he slammed the door shut. That is one of the saddest and most painful sights I'll ever see.

I just hope I'll see him walk in the door again one of these days. Else, I will never forgive myself for the rest of my life.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com