Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ARE MY CARRIE DAYS OVER?

Carrie is so carefree and soo... single. I'm in some ways like her, though so many ways unlike her. At one point, I was beginning to think that I, too, have the same commitment phobia. Like her, I create a lot of ghosts in my life which haunt me and scare me off like crazy.

But this time, I really think it's different. How so? I don't know. I just feel it. It's been a while since I've loved like this, and maybe I never did. It feels good, scary, wonderful, painful, crazy, passionate, intense, torturous.. It feels so right. And certain.

Last night MB and I had a heart-wrenching fight. After we made up, I realized --- I do not want to lose this man.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com