Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WAR
Sometimes I want to slap myself for my apathy. Really, I want my fearless, activitist self back, but, these days, I just feel.. so helpless. Because what can I say? I hate war. I hate that it brings grief to my mom and dad because I'm not by their side, and though I'm not exactly in a war zone, they somehow think otherwise. Parents can be so worrisome, that way. I hate that civilians get caught in the crossfire. I hate that media is feasting on it like some predators feeding into the fear of those who watch in terror. I hate it.

But I think I hate it more that I am just sitting here in the sidelines, watching the news but never really listening to it. I hate it that I worry more about my lovelife, my career, my family, my nails that so need a manicure, more than I worry about this war. Because, at the end of the day, all I want is to be able to go home to my family, and give them a hug, and say, everything's going to get better. Because, at the end of the day, all I can really do now is to pray..






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com