Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ITAGALOG MO!!!
I received this same quiz via email a couple of weeks ago. When I first answered it, I only got 21/100!! Grabe, taas pa naman grades ko sa Pilipino nung high school. At naku, baka ma-disappoint si Binibining Gaya dahil wala akong data retention.. :D Anyways, I just reasoned that since I'm a Cebuano, that must have been it.. Over the days, my baby and I got addicted to the quiz and fried our brains to answer more.. (In his 1st try, he scored around 60 na kaagad!!).. When we scored >85, we finally caved, so I called up my little sis overseas so she can help us out with a few more words.. And tada.. our score is now 95! Imported from Pinas.. he he.. We still don't know the Tagalog equivalent of "approach, benefit, sewerage, customs and instruction"..

Pero grabe ha, pamatid uhaw means refreshment and durungawan - window?? I would never have guessed that on my own..






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com