Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WHAT A GIRL WANTS

"I love you one million red M&M's..."

Since seeing her in Big Fat Liar, I became an Amanda Bynes fan.. Hehe.. Anyways, her new movie is clearly intended for teens but it is a family movie, and though it has it's dull moments (lots of pauses in the dialogues, and lulls in some scenes), there were also hilarious and warm (father-daughter) scenes.. I've never dreamed of a father-daughter dance, but now that I think about it, I'd like that... (Homesickness alert!)..

It's definitely not an Oscar-bound movie, but it's a nice date movie. ;-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com