Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



KRISPY KREMES, ANYONE? :)
I've been craving for Krispy Kreme donuts for several months now. Seriously. And since there are no stores here in good ol' Portland (or not even in any nearby OR cities), I have to ask everyone who flies off to somewhere where they do have stores to bring me back some. They all failed. Even E. (E:Huh? What's Krispy Kreme? Me: Nye!)

MB heard me ask yet another officemate who flew to AZ on my birthday and I asked her to bring me some.. And of course, she forgot. But the other day, MB was driving to the airport in Salt Lake City on his way back home when he saw the big sign.. And tada - Krispy Kremes galore!! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com