Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SOME THINGS DON'T CHANGE
I've turned a year older, but some things have remained the same.. For the most part, I still am the same girl I was 10 years ago, only much less naive and ack!! --- *bleep* lbs heavier :D Not even the men in my life have changed who I used to be.. Ok, maybe, I'm a tad more cautious now, but I still love recklessly.

Here's more:
1. I still sleep with a stuffed toy.. Who it is has changed over time.. A few years back it was Pink Panther.. A couple of years ago, Kermit the Frog.. Then at one time it was Piglet. And now - it's Funshine Bear. (Yep, the yellow Carebear.. hihi... )
2. I still couldn't sleep without SNIFFING Vicks. All hell will break loose if nawala yung Vicks sa bedside table.
3. Lea Salonga is still my all-time favorite star.
4. I still dream of becoming a broadway actress. Dream lang naman.
5. This is like my nth trip to the U.S., and everytime I come up to the immigration counter, they always ask if I'm accompanied by an adult. (Naks.. feeling young tuloy ako)..
6. I've only grown like 4 more inches since I was 12 years old. And yeah, even then, I was always among those sa unahan ng pila..
7. I've had the same best friends since high school (well, technically, si Petite, since grade 5..)..
8. I'm still single.. Bwehehe..
9. I still like it when my dad would baby me.. Whenever I need to do something adult-like (pay insurance, get car policies, buy a car), I always run to him... And, I have never reprimanded my parents ever.. My kid sisters do it all the time.. At least nung matanda na sila.. Di ba kadalasan ganyan ang mga anak, pag tumanda, parang baliktad na ang mundo?
10. Whenever I get (really) sick, the first person I call is my mom.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com