Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.



NEW BLUE SHOCKER


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



None of us were prepared for the news. What we thought was a simple announcement turned out to be the shocker of our lifetime. Totally blindsided. OMG is totally an understatement.


After some discussion, we all had to leave the room and back to our work and pretend everything was fine. Despite our sensibilities, we couldn't help but wonder if things will just go downhill from there. We took time off to calm ourselves down. Then we had to bounce right back. A wise man told us, we can't control the recession, but we control our own destiny. Either we worry about the unknown, or continue facing the known, continue moving forward.

There are no guarantees, specially not in these trying times. For someone like me who is used to charting my own path, I could face a situation where I'm left with little choice. And I have to be prepared for that fact. That no matter how much you plan in life, some things just happen. And you can't let these things throw you off course completely.

For now, I have a wide range of opportunity still ahead of me, and I intend to milk it till the last drop. Tough times don't last, but tough people do :)

Labels: ,






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com