Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



REMEMBERING OLD FRIENDS
Time to introduce the rest of my barkada. Strange how after more than twenty years in this life, I've remained very close only to a few select friends whom I've met back in high school. Even if we hardly see each other, we always pick up where we left off, like no time or distance ever separated us.

Aside from the three girls I've already introduced in my previous blogs, I have a couple of other girlfriends whom you haven't heard about yet. The six of us were the epitome of "girl power" back in high school. Nobody told us then, but in one of our yearly reunions we heard confessions from our other classmates how they hated (cguro that's putting it very strongly naman) our guts cause we dominated almost all of our school activities. At one time, the guys even staged a boycott. Kami naman, we thought they were just being difficult! :P

Lily and Cookie complete the gang. The former, our resident painter, is now based in London (and I haven't seen her in ages!) while the latter is our businesswoman, also based in Cebu, who got married last year and is now a very proud mother of baby Benjamin! Lily also writes in Cebu Central c/o the feature called "Sense and Nonsense" (and to my other h.s. batchmates, fritzie also writes the feature "breathing space"). btw, Lily was my 1st high school best friend. She taught me how to make "para" a jeepney and get off from it (ok, I had a very sheltered childhood and riding a jeepney was already an adventure for me then), among other things. Despite the differences in the paths that we took in recent years, she has remained a very good friend who's accepted me, flaws and all :) I miss you, Lils, thanks for the emails and hope to see you soon...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com