Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PLUGGIN', LUVIN'
In case you haven't noticed yet, I have added a few more wonderful links... Unica Hija's entries are all in lists. Unique! I can relate to this and this. Can you guess my hit rate? :D

I've said it again, and I'll say it once more, hurrah to two of the coolest moms I've met.. Willow: tough yet sweet (specially to her lovely kids...) and Mona: my kind of geeky-cool-witty role model!

Raymond, who works in IBM (and so I must be nice to him... customer orientation is one of our company core values after all.. hihihi), has led me to a few wonderful reads, shared very useful code which I've already implemented (yey! now all my links open in a new window) and a lot of insights about relationships (he has written about soul mates, male-female friendships, etc..) and so on...

If you want to get a load of male POV, go check out Nic (who just blogged about the shallowness of men), Sieg (have you heard about pritchon?) and Rene (soccer enthusiast). Dennis, on the other hand, is your stereotypical Peyups guy. Send some luvin' to Benboy who's had tough luck recently. Go to Josh for some inspirational posts :)

And, yey to girl power!: Bunny, Ananova, Jackie, Gail, Ellen, Mariel, Denden, Erna, Pammy, Lille, Jessel.. (Hey, Cristina, where are you??)

btw, Fudz, thanks for your mature woman's perspective =) and Mark, pls. drop a note if we're playing where in the world? again ha.. hehe..

Thanks to all who leave comments in my posts and messages in my board. A few nice words never fail to bring a smile to my face. And these days I need a lot of those.. Ü






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com