Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RIGHT KIND OF WRONG
Know all about your reputation
And how it's bound to be a heartbreak situation
But I can't help it if I'm helpless
Every time that I'm where you are
You walk in and my strength walks out the door
- Right Kind of Wrong, LeAnn Rimes, from the soundtrack of Coyote Ugly

Gawd. My heart is beating so fast. Dem. He is bringing back memories I thought I have already buried in the past. Or memories I thought I no longer cared about. But why am I feeling weak? Or maybe it's because I've only had coffee and a cig the whole day. Nope. It's definitely because of him. I remember this was exactly how he made me feel 7 or 8 years ago. Giddy with excitement. Weak with anticipation. I guess that's how it is, when you can't have what you want. Hah. My very own Mr. Big.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com