Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



ETHAN’S DAD
We were sitting at a resto in White Beach, Puerto Galera, waiting for our two other companions who were out looking for a place to stay, and for the food that we ordered an hour earlier, to arrive. All of us were cranky ‘coz we were already at the bus terminal by 4AM. By the time we got to Batangas Pier, there were already hordes of people ahead of us, and the next boat ride was scheduled 1030AM pa!

Hungry, tired, sleepy, and in dire need of a shower, we were short of pulling each other’s hair. Suddenly I saw this 6-year old boy wearing a bright red scarf on his head. Cutie! And then I looked up and saw this handsome Adonis. His dad. Gawd. What a body! What a man! And nothing else mattered anymore :) I think if there was ever a love-at-first-sight moment in my life, that was it :P

While watching Ethan’s dad, I realized that I’m at this point in my life that if and when I get into a new relationship, I hope it will be with a real man. I’m tired of getting involved with boys who do not know what they want in life. I’m tired of all the melodrama that comes with being in an immature relationship. I want a man who is not afraid of being with a strong woman, a man who will not be intimidated by me, but instead will support me every step of the way. As I saw Ethan’s dad waiting patiently while his son finished his food (and that took like a good two hours!), and when I saw him the following morning walking from shop to shop looking for the perfect native necklace for his son, I found myself wishing I’d meet someone like him. Someone sweet and responsible, I mean. There’s nothing sexier than a dad spending fun time with his son! And it will be a bonus, if he’d look like him, too. :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com