Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



GOODIE!
I dropped by school to get my grades and --- I got a 4.0 for Statistics! Yipey!! In celebration, I bought a pack of Hany milk chocolate. Yummy :)

If Sieg isn't a good friend, I'd have unfairly labelled him a stalker because of this:P Hehe.. Kaibigan ka talaga :P So, should I consider revamping my wardrobe and buy more aqua blue stuff? Mwahahaha...

Oh, I went to Powerplant to buy Gary V's new One2One CD. I was supposed to send a copy to TLB (the last boyfriend) last Monday thru another officemate who flew to the U.S. But since I was sick, and the people I called up didn't find copies, wasn't able to do so. Decided to buy one for myself, anyways. Hehe.. Very good album. Aside from our song, I'm so loving Gary's version of Always (Oh, you're like the sun, chasing all the rain away...And I will love you so for always...) - remember this 80's single? Believe me, this duet is so much better and won't ever become baduy... (And now I'm currently singing "can we just stop and talk awhile get to know each other, who are we to know? Love could be waiting at the end, round that bend and so, let's stop and talk awhile..." *sigh*)

Anyway, I also ended up buying 3 more great CDs -> The Calling's Camino Palmero, Shakira's Laundry Service and the American Pie soundtrack because I still haven't downloaded a Sway MP3 (and being an OC, I just had to get a copy of this song right away) ;)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com