Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



BUSY WEEKEND
I'll be celebrating a significant milestone of my life in a few days... Wow, another year has ended, and more to come (I hope :->).. So, the weekend just sort of whizzed by with get-together activities with friends and family..

FRIDAY: Out with Cristina and Karmina... Unfortunately, Rochelle and Thet could not make it at the last minute.. Nevertheless, I had so much fun with the girls... Dinner, alcohol and conversation with friends... Nothing could be better :) Much of the conversation revolved in my upcoming move to OR for a few months.. I think it's sweet that they are feeling some anxiety as well.. Though maybe, not as anxious as I am... Gawd, I really want to stay... There are so many reasons to stay...

SATURDAY: Went to the new Ratsky at Morato Ave. with my Saturday school friends (later, a few of Pat's teammates joined us)... The place is bigger than the one in Malate.. Their customer service is pwede na (definitely a lot of room for improvement)... The food was pricey and choices were limited.. The bands were ok, though... Grabe! We had so much fun... We literally danced and drank the night away... The highlight of my night came when this band (Beatnicks?) called volunteers to sing onstage... My friends volunteered me! Slightly intoxicated, plus the fact that the male vocalist was soooo yummy-handsome, I forgot my inhibitions and went up onstage(hehe, this is the second time.. I also sang with a band in Padi's Point when I was out with some office friends last year.. and yeah, i was kinda under the influence.. hehe..), singing the same song pa (Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang - Freestyle)... Hehehe.. I wouldn't pass up that chance to sing with Jericho - yup, the vocalist... Gawd, still can't get over the kilig!! What an all-nighter (got home 5AM)! :-)

SUNDAY: Splash Island with family... We wanted to leave early to avoid the long queue and traffic since we had a very bad experience a few summers ago... My nephews went up to fetch me at 630AM and they were knocking on my apt. door for an hour already before I woke up (oh, plus the 20 missed calls from my Ate).. Shucks, I even set-up the alarm.. I was that wasted.. So you know, with only a couple of hours sleep, I was really cranky. So I was low-batt when we got there. Practically did nothing. But am still happy because my pamangkins had a swell time doing the rides and swimming! For PHP325 per head, it's pricey. Specially pa that I was really disappointed to see that the tables were dirty and there were not enough beach chairs around (thus, I couldn't continue sleeping...) But the kids enjoyed their time together, and that to me, is priceless :)

Oh, btw, I also watched Bandits. I so love this movie! It's ultra funny... Bruce Willis, Billy Bob Thorton and Cate Blanchett really rendered outstanding performances! This movie is about the "Sleepover Bandits" played by Bruce and Billy Bob (gosh, another sexy actor!). But this movie is more than just about crime (I wouldn't want to giveaway the ending so I can't comment much about this).. It's also about relationships - between the two bandits, who are really good friends, and a bizarre love triangle. Cate's character (also named Kate) is a highly eccentric, unappreciated woman trapped in a boring marriage. The exciting life of the duo drew her to stay with them and found herself in a dilemma on choosing between the typical bad boy (strong, manly, tough, "medyo bastos", rough) and the typical good guy (brainy, geeky, sweet, thoughtful, gentle).. Oh, don't we just wish one guy would have it all?! But if should choose, I'd chose Billy Bob's character, minus his hypochondria.. :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com