Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LAZY SUNDAY
Watched a movie this afternoon with my Ate Ais, bro-in-law and their kids… Last night, we also had dinner and coffee, together naman with Ate Chan, Kuya Seng and kids… It’s been a while since we all got together… Next week, we’ll be celebrating *an event* at Splash Island… :)

Hehe… we watched “Got to Believe”. I’m not being defensive and you can call me jologs or baduy, but I honestly enjoyed the movie. Good acting (from most of the cast), direction and cinematography, and it’s a really funny and fun movie… It’s sort of like a big-screen version of Ally McBeal and Clueless combined. The scenes in Tagaytay were pretty, too. Oh, those flowers... And Claudine gave a good performance as a rather eccentric, single, twenty-something career woman in search of her prince charming but despite her beauty and brains, still manages to end up dating misfits… Ouch. Sounds awfully familiar :P

Anyway, just finished watching Will and Grace. In this episode, Grace was frantic and worried that she and Will are drifting apart. She freaked out because she thinks nothing holds them together. They are not married, they don’t have kids, and sooner or later, they will have boyfriends…there’s just too many things pulling them away to other directions…

Sometimes the answers to our own questions come in different forms… :) Mine came through the song Will sang to Grace…

Love, love will keep us together
Think of me babe whenever
Some sweet talkin' girl comes along, singin' a song
Don't mess around, you just gotta be strong

Just stop, 'cause I really love you
Stop, I've been thinkin' of you
Look in my heart and let love keep us together

You belong to me now
Ain't gonna set ya free now
When those girls start hangin' around, talkin' me down
Hear with your heart and ya won't hear a sound

Young and beautiful, but someday your looks'll be gone
When the others turn you off, who'll be turnin' you on
I will, I will, I will, I will be there to share forever
Love will keep us together
I said it before and I'll say it again
While others pretend
I need ya now and I need ya then






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com