Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



PARTY-POOPER
I'm not supposed to be blogging right now... I do have a lot on my plate these days, and aarrggghhh... most of them paperwork (or whatever the heck we call those these days, because we don't actually produce paper copies anymore)! I think my notebook and I are having a love affair of sorts already... After all, "he" and I spend most of the day together... When I feel like "talking" to someone, and the rest of humankind are too busy battling their own demons, I just type away on my keyboard... blog... email... write... And now, my work is strengthening our relationship even further... Oh yeah, I do sleep with him sometimes... A few times, when I work offline late at night, I fall asleep, laptop at my side.. Ew! That sounded very pathetic. :)

So anyway, not that I am a party-pooper or anything, I just don't think GMA should keep declaring holidays. Not with our current economic situation. I mean, hello! Cost-cutting and downsizing are spreading like plague, and we definitely can't afford to lose more production hours.

P.S.
Thanks, Yano, for your constructive comment re my font. I will find time to work on this soon... btw, love your writings... Oh yeah, I'm definitely one of 'em fools :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com