Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



WORK
Call me crazy but I've been so bored lately because I'm having way too much fun... What can I say? All play and little (technical) work makes me a dull girl.. :) Anyway, after our planning session today, I have a bunch on my plate. I'm so excited! Even more excited than actually going off to work on my next product...

So anyways, was talking with the Xbox product owner this morning. In the middle of our discussion about my current product's health, future builds, he goes...

MG: Do you own an Xbox?
Trixy: I'm not really a gamer... I did own a PS1 like four years ago.. (hah.. and it's gone because one of my ex's claimed it was joint property and he wanted to have it. ok.)
MG: I'm not a gamer myself... Well, I was. 15 yrs ago! But see I have a 6-yr old daughter and we rented HALO in Blockbuster the other day.. Cool game! It's so much fun!
Trixy: Hhmm.. Maybe I should buy one when I get there this July...
MG: Yeah, you should... Xbox was my baby, you know... And it's a really good product!
Trixy: Of course, it's my product, too! I can probably spare a few hundred dollars...

Yep.. That's a geeky conversation right there. Haha.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com