Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



open your eyes... open your eyes... (remember Tom Cruise's wake up call in Vanilla Sky?)

i'm so sleepy i need something to wake me up... had a diet sprite, didn't work... now i'm having coffee, my second for the day... have to wake up... have to continue doing my PA (performance appraisal) write-ups... aarrrgghhhhhhh..... wake up!

*~* conversation w/ an officemate earlier *~*

J: Hi sis, how r u na?
Me: Heto, mega write my engineers' PAs... grabe... duling na me kaka-edit, rewrite...
J: Me, am done na... 2 lang mine eh..
Me: Shet.. kaingget... ako nine! three pa lang finish ko... super panic na me... factory deadline na tom...
J: Tara, smoke tayo.. u have ba?
Me: Oo, white lang...
J: cge, k na yan... As long as di ung mega-kakahilo mong Capri's!

How communicating has evolved indeed! :P

P.S. the Nescafe paper cup says "unwind your mind"... it doesn't say, though, how much of these i have to drink for that to actually start happening. bah.






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com