Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



EDSA
Gosh! I totally forgot why today was a holiday in the first place. I was on my way to Q.C. for my second spa session. Of course, even if I’ve lived in Manila for five years (ok, technically, just half that since I was away on assignments the rest of the time), I have never developed the knack for knowing short cuts to everywhere around here. I always stick to the main thoroughfare in getting everywhere. So, I took EDSA this morning. I was surprised by the heavy traffic. When I arrived in the section near Megamall, I saw that they closed the rest of EDSA going to Ortigas Ave intersection where I was headed! Dem. That was when it occurred to me that today was the People Power anniversary. Sixteen years (some are saying fifteen. I wonder if I need to brush up on my counting skills). Much as I’m ashamed to admit it, I am probably one of the majority who are afflicted with short-term memories. Dem. Thankfully, I have not forgotten what we had fought for, and what we are still fighting for.

So anyway, I had to go back all the way to SS Hi-way and took Nagtahan to go to Q.C. I definitely need to get a map.

SPA
So, finally Leslie and I were able to get to the spa. I was initially apprehensive to do the mud mask thingy. The thought of being stark naked while a stranger massages your body and covers you with mud afterwards just freaked me out! But then again, my body needed pampering. I have been feeling unpretty lately and I needed to feel good. Hay, must be PMS… Anyway, I wasn’t really totally naked… I had one of those disposable thingies on. And yeah, no regrets! :P






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com