Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



MALACAÑANG has finally cleared all the roadblocks to the multibillion-dollar expansion and rehabilitation of the North Luzon Expressway after allotting one billion pesos for right-of-way acquisitions and assuring creditors that they will be allowed to take over the tollway in case the Manila North Tollways Corp. (MNTC) of the Lopez group defaults on its loans.

Great! This project has been on the shelf for nearly seven years! It’s about time. See, I go to Subic to visit my ate and family at least once every two months. This is definitely good news...

P.S.
College guy, who lives back home in Cebu, has outdone himself once more. After texting with him for over four hours, he finally asked for my landline, called me up and we talked. That went fine. But at 5AM today, someone called me. He sounded drunk and was just muttering, no slurring, I love you repeatedly (or at least that’s what it sounded like). I immediately replaced back the phone. I had inkling it was he. When I checked my caller ID, I was dem right! Strange. So strange...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com