Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



LAFFLINE
We had our last session for one of our classes yesterday. My classmates and I decided to head out to Timog, Quezon City and check out what's new in Laffline (it's a sing-a-long bar hosted by mostly gay comedians/singers who also do numbers in between). This place is always packed on weekends (thus, hard to get parking space even if they have valet service). The folks who are brave enough to come up on stage are usually the target of jokes and what-have-you which usually brings the house down in laughter. I used to frequent this place a lot last year. Had a crush on one of the hosts who really took my breath away when he sang "Kahit Isang Saglit". I went as far as checking his schedule, and I alternated between going to this bar and to their sister bar called Punchline. Anyway, he didn't host tonight though those who did also gave us some good laughs throughout our stay.

If you haven't gone there yet, I would say it's worth a visit. The entrance is PHP75 (ok), and San Mig Light is ~PHP80, while the "pulutans" range from PHP130-PHP150 (pricey). But it's really fun and a good way to forget all your worries. And if you think you can handle being in the limelight, you might want to try singing on stage as well. On my end, I'd rather stick to my regular videoke bars. Those gay hosts can really bite you if they feel up to it. :P

P.S. 13 exclamation points in my previous blog. Talk about overkill! Hehe... Am just really feeling happy, I guess...






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com