Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



HAPPY V-DAY!
"I've learned that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help."

I value my bestest friends like I value my family. When someone is good to me, and accepts me for who I am, eccentricities and all, I will forever be grateful. Not a lot of people have the ability and patience to handle a girl like me. That's why, I do my best to be a friend whenever I'm needed.

But, we just can't please everyone. Sometimes, you will have to choose. Between friends. Between your friend and yourself. I have been way too engrossed on helping out my friends, and even if it didn't pass unnoticed, things have consumed me. Yeah, sometimes I get into that trap. When I care about someone, I give my all, and lose myself in the process. And so today, when everyone is out in couples, or groups, I plan to be alone. I miss the silence. I miss the simplicity of enjoying the pleasures of watching TV, and heck, even sleeping. If I don't take a break from being everyone's friend, then I'm afraid that time will come when I really won't have anything left to give, no matter how much I want to. And I might end up losing everyone I care for.

Ok, that didn't come out too happy. But I am. And I wish everyone out there all the love and hapiness that you wish for! Muah! :-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com