Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



CHAIN-SMOKING THE DAY AWAY
I've been chain-smoking since 630AM. Already consumed one pack of Capri's. Dem, it's one of those days that you wish you can just reset. Oh yeah, I can smoke all the sticks I want since I'm telecommuting today and I can do whatever the hell I want in the comfort of my tiny apt. The wonders of technology.

Emong, another great buddy here in the office is a proud new dad to EJ (Elijah Matthew)! Congratulations to you and Melai...

We watched the game bet La Salle and Ateneo yesterday during the opening of the inter-MBA tournament. AIM and UST are also in the tournament. We beat the green-bloods to a pulp.. :) Congrats, bestfriend, contrary to what you think, you played a fairly good game. And I can say that even if I'm not an expert.

Last night didn't end too well. Had a petty fight with a friend. Dem, Madz is right. I need time be alone. Rest from pagbabarkada and gmik. School and work are stressful enough as it is. I don't want my relationships with friends to be another source of stress :(






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com