Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TELEBABAD
Haven't made telebabad like this in a long while. I'm talking about a decent, interesting, refreshing and feel-good conversation with a person who's turning out to be a very wonderful friend. :)

Finally watched American Adobo last night but I'll blog about it later. Need to make my monthly report first!

P.S.
Yey! We're volunteering next week for an orphanage. We're going to chaperone kids to watch Lea Salonga's broadway concert. No. 1, I've really come to love helping the needy (in fact, I want to make this a regular thing na, like be a regular volunteer for some foundation) and no. 2, Lea is my fave like since she was singing "I love milk, and I love KLIM, so rich and so creamy...." :). My MBA friends are volunteering as well and we're gonna be hitting two birds with one stone. Cool! Special thanks to Petite for working this out. Mwah! :-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com