Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think all my friends are raving about LOTR and I still haven't watched it. I feel out of sync with the rest of mankind all of a sudden. I was supposed to watch it last weekend but wru told me not to. We only have a "crush" relationship and already I am influenced by his opinions.. Bad, very bad :P But really, I should be believing my fellow geeks, er, my good friends.. And yes, I will catch it and support their move to dislodge Titanic out of the movie blockbuster of recent times or whatever title it holds.

I really need to use a phone with a larger memory. Can't store all of wru's messages any longer. I miss my 6210... But darn, that phone's just way too big and exec-type for my trendy lifestyle.. hehe... I'll just commit all of them to memory na lang... And wait till my dream phone is introduced here in Asia.

It just really brings your faith back in humanity if a stranger does a nice deed. I was having my car washed last Sunday night, and this gentleman struck a 5-minute converstation with me about traffic and stuff. Then before he left, he paid for my bill. No, he didn't get my name or phone number or any personal information like that. He just plain did it! :)

Diet got married last week! Wow! Congratulations...

My recent love of my life and I are really becoming better friends now. Of course, he's no longer the love of my life, but what we have is so much better now. Very pure and honest!

Things are going ok for my domestic life as well. Found a drinking water station nearby and the best thing is, they have delivery! Just 45 bucks for 5 gallons. And yes, they bring it up to my unit in the 4th floor :) I have found a laundry shop nearby, as well, so I don't have to go all the way to Q.C. to have them washed and folded. But, still have not learned to cook for myself. I did get a copy of Good Housekeeping yesterday and hopefully, that's a start.

BTW, pls. send your prayers for Jude, who will be undergoing surgery today for slip disc complications. Judeah, God bless you, dearie! Mwah!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com