Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



NET READS
Intel will be introducing new processors running at 2GHz and 2.2GHz on Monday! These are the latest versions of Pentium 4 codenamed Northwood. There are great expectations performance-wise on these new products. Do check them out, folks!

I personally think Google is one of the best net inventions. It has been a great help for me in my MBA researches and because of it, I never needed to go to the library! Here are 2001’s top searches via the Year-End Google Zeitgeist . Just wanted to make note that Windows XP and Xbox are part of the top 20 gaining queries and top 10 new products. Among the top 10 women is Shakira, she is a Columbian singer I discovered while on assignment in Costa Rica back in '99. Glad to know she’s mainstream now. Nokia is the top in the brands category, no surprise, given the worldwide-craze over cellphones. Speaking of cellphones, I’m already saving up for this brand new phone I plan on upgrading to this year – the Nokia 7650 and it’s supposedly coming out Q2’02. Can’t w8! :-)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com