Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



TESTS
Had dinner with my family at M! Vida earlier. Food – nothing special, very pricey. Background - Latin music, actually almost made up for that lackluster dinner, but not quite. Now, Bigby’s is another story. This resto is also located in the Ayala Entertainment Center. Had a beer there while Doc Risa was eating her dinner. It’s sort of like Outback/TGI Friday’s in terms of menu and serving but priced much cheaper. No wonder a lot of people were dining there. After we brought Doc Arl home (she’s on 24-hr duty today, yet again), Risa, Joy, Eyen and myself proceeded to Yo Latino in The Village where we met with Sio. They had musicians playing Latin sound, and everything went pretty ok until they played “Dancing Queen” with a Latin beat. Really didn’t jive. Anyway, it’s a good place to hang out at. Nice music. Food is ok. Anyway, you can always buy “balls”, as in fish/squid balls and tempura in the “Killage” – short for Kilid sa Village or Near the Village (not the exact translation, "kilid" is Cebuano for side), located in the parking lot next to the place. :D

Sio is also barkada from high school. He is an artist. And we’re talking stereotype. Basta, you just look at him, and you’ll know. Anyway, since I took the Art Test earlier, I’ve been quite disturbed about the outcome. I mean, who would want to be a painting called “The Scream”? I just had to ask Sio about this Edvard guy. Apparently, when he made this painting, it was a time when expressing emotions through your art was unheard of. It was almost an act of rebellion. At that time, this guy was apparently full of angst and confused. Ok. I think I’ve gotten over my period of angst a long time ago. I guess I’m confused. But who isn’t these days? Maybe, I’m still kinda rebellious. Whatever. Better quit analyzing these darn test results. Speaking of tests, I took the bitch test at Spark and guess what? Apparently, I’m 46% bitch, which is higher than the worldwide average of 38%. Only 2% are as bitchy as I am, while 26% are bitchier than I am (thank goodness!) but 72% are less bitchy than me. :D I better stop taking these tests. They’re just crap, right? But Spark did guess I am a woman, with 80% confidence level. Goodie! :)






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com