Life can be ecstatic, exciting and extraordinary... if you make it to be.




E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Random Thoughts
What would you answer if your ex asked you if you’ve got a new bf already? I was tempted to say, “How can I? Am still trying to get over you…” Or something pathetic like that… But of course, I didn’t. I have more dignity than that even if the truth is I still sleep with the purple beanie (whom I named Twinky) he gave me last December. Ew! I can’t believe I’m even blogging this. Kaka-wala poise… Hehe…

Don’t you just get pissed off with people who ask when you’re getting married? I mean, hello, can u please think of another conversation opener?! Besides, these are people whom you barely spoke to in your lifetime, so what do they even care? Hey folks, I am trying to see the humor in all this. I can’t really berate those people, so write ko na lang in my blog. Outlet lang po. :)

“Five-hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes, how do you measure a year in the life?” – Seasons of Love, RENT (which is one of my favorite musicals, btw).

Gawd, one year has almost passed. What difference have I made this year? I did not even make progress with my “Things to do before I turn thirty list” (below, written Sept 2000):

1. How to drive a stick-shift/manual car -> I’m helpless whenever my A/T car is in the shop or something, can’t even borrow my family’s or friends’ car…
2. How to swim -> I think I'm the only >25yr-old Cebuano who can't swim. :)
3. How to cook non-TV dinners/canned goods or meals without using instant mixes, in other words, learn how to cook decent meals.
4. Diving -> Cebu has lots of great dive spots, and I can't even enjoy it...yet ;-)
5. CPR/first aid -> one never knows when this might come in handy!

One thing I am proud of this year is that this is the first time in my adult life that I am truly independent. No SO (significant other) to co-depend on. No SO to call whenever I’m in trouble or something. I brought my car to shops whenever it needs repair. It was scary at first, but it truly is liberating. And dating has its charm, too. I did not really date much in my youth. I just sort of jumped from one relationship to the next. So I’m learning a lot of things now. Like, all the nice ones are either taken or gay. Hahaha…

Do u have lots of money to spare this Christmas? How about giving your hunny an Xbox? This is a video platform that boasts more computing horsepower than an average PC could muster a few years ago (quoted verbatim from an internal news article). Xbox is Intel Inside (733MHz processor), with 64MB RAM and has support for DVD disks. It has been dubbed a Trojan horse. Hey, it’s just the same price as that other top seller game console ($299), but one other thing that sets this product apart is that it was designed by gamers themselves. What could go wrong with that?:)

If you have more to spare, then you can check out the latest from the Pentium-line of processors. Learn more about Pentium 4 in the Intel Holiday 2001 event at the Glorietta Activity Center, and tom. is the last day, so hurry up! Discover for yourself how the latest digital technology will change your world.

Don’t really know if I’d make a good advertiser, but hey, you can’t blame me for trying :) Happy weekend, everyone!






Dose Me


Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com